Experience with Archi's Steam Farm?

Tetris

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum for asking this question, but I am giving it a shot anyway.

Has anyone used Archi's Steam Farm? And what are your experiences?

I want to get the trading cards, but I do not want to put my account in danger. This program sounds more safe than Idle Master.

Can someone enlighten me?

it's amazing, currently my friend is hosting my accounts and my other friend ones.

we use it to distribute cd keys on our alts through steam chat and farm those efficiently then trade all cards back to main accounts

you can use it as an authenticator + can be used to handle steamtradematcher trades (1:1 card trades)

it may be more difficult to set up than idlemaster but it's well worth it.

i recommend it, 10/10

Haven't heard any occurrences of people getting banned or their account restricted by using IdleMaster or Archi's. Anyhow, it's great for farming cards on multiple accounts.

So, it is completely safe to use on a main account? I have like 150 games, and I've only played 2-3.

Also, what is the most efficient way of farming cards on alt accounts?

So, it is completely safe to use on a main account? I have like 150 games, and I've only played 2-3.

Also, what is the most efficient way of farming cards on alt accounts?

i use it on my main (296 games), and 5 alts that have from 50 to 100 games each

all my accounts are restricted, so i have to use CardDropsRestricted: true, it makes asf idle all games to 2 hours, then it idles one game per time

from my experience alts (at least mine) were all restricted but you have to check by yourself by running CardDropsRestricted: false and check if you drop cards before 2 hours mark

also read its wiki, it's very helpful https://github.com/JustArchi/ArchiSteamFarm/wiki/