Software I need

AVID

Photoshop

Premier Pro

After Affects

Final Cut Pro

Basically Can Run any editing of film effects software

Needs lots of data

Can be able to run HIGH levels of games. 4 GB-16GB processing and up i think, (GTA V, fallout 4 type stuff) Idk

Budget: $800-1500 CDN

Sorry i don't understand how to build computers.

Is there pre made ones that can do this?

GTA V isn't a demanding game but yeah what twins recommending. i guess thats a good build

and to build one just watch a video online about it or just buy a prebuilt 

If you need Final Cut Pro, then you really don't have much of an option other than to get a Mac....You could Hackintosh, but you lose most of the advantages of OS X by doing so, not to mention you're not guaranteed compatibility with future updates. 

If you don't really need Final Cut, then: 

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($434.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z170M Pro4S Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($135.50 @ Vuugo) 
Memory: Avexir Core Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($70.98 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Sandisk X400 128GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($39.99 @ Memory Express) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 8GB Video Card  ($329.99 @ NCIX) 
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($54.70 @ Vuugo) 
Power Supply: XFX TS 550W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($84.43 @ Amazon Canada) 
Total: $1276.28
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-07-29 06:42 EDT-0400

If you need Final Cut Pro, then you really don't have much of an option other than to get a Mac....You could Hackintosh, but you lose most of the advantages of OS X by doing so, not to mention you're not guaranteed compatibility with future updates. 

If you don't really need Final Cut, then: 

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($434.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z170M Pro4S Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($135.50 @ Vuugo) 
Memory: Avexir Core Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($70.98 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Sandisk X400 128GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($39.99 @ Memory Express) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 8GB Video Card  ($329.99 @ NCIX) 
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($54.70 @ Vuugo) 
Power Supply: XFX TS 550W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($84.43 @ Amazon Canada) 
Total: $1276.28
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-07-29 06:42 EDT-0400

It seems unusual that Cryorig doesn't exist at all in Canada. I would have suggested the H7 but no Canada retailer appears to sell it.

It seems unusual that Cryorig doesn't exist at all in Canada. I would have suggested the H7 but no Canada retailer appears to sell it.

there is a thing called shipping

I could've sworn I saw an h7, but it was over $50.

there is a thing called shipping

The added cost usually isn't worthwhile.

let's say that I get one of these builds. will I be able to upgrade equipment if it becomes obsolete?

let's say that I get one of these builds. will I be able to upgrade equipment if it becomes obsolete?

Yeah. Swapping out the graphics card will be very easy, and the next few generations of Intel should support the newest motherboard type, so you could do a CPU upgrade too.

Yes, switching out parts in premade is typically easy (although I've seen a couple that make it hard by their interior design).

Yes, switching out parts in premade is typically easy (although I've seen a couple that make it hard by their interior design).

Yeah, but that would most likely be big companies like HP, Dell and the like. The prebuilts we're talking about here were made by a shop so they use the kind of parts a person would buy to build their own pc.

So I need a computer which can do Editing for films and software Also games

Software I need

AVID

Photoshop

Premier Pro

After Affects

Final Cut Pro

Basically Can Run any editing of film effects software

Needs lots of data

Can be able to run HIGH levels of games. 4 GB-16GB processing and up i think, (GTA V, fallout 4 type stuff) Idk

Budget: $800-1500 CDN

Sorry i don't understand how to build computers.

Is there pre made ones that can do this?

Here's what I did:

Bought one of these used: http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/desktops/ideacentre/k-series/k450/

Upgraded ram

Upgraded processor (quad core i5, 3.1ghz beast)

Threw in old graphics card

Boom: moderate PC.