Backpack.tf Secret Santa

Santa Heavy

I have a question: Did I sign up for this? I can't buy shit, I'm a peasant, so take me off if I accidentally did.

You didn't.

why did some of the items randomly disappear? And why have you still not taken my trade offer after 3 fucking days

Sorry I was playing this game called real life, I'll accept 'em all now.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I was playing this game called real life, I'll accept 'em all now.

but you were online with the account 2 days after I sent the offer. And explain the items that left the account please

Real life is NEVER an excuse on the internet. Nobody is allowed to have a life when he enters internet

but you were online with the account 2 days after I sent the offer. And explain the items that left the account please

Real life is NEVER an excuse on the internet. Nobody is allowed to have a life when he enters internet

I'll check the backpack, I hadn't taken any items yet so I'll check on it.

All stranges and hats can. 

//excluding some of those random untradeable hats--proof of purchase/cheater's lament.

S. Sapper can't.

I don't know what you're talking about, all the gifts have been accounted for. None are missing.

There's a large amount of people who haven't sent gifts yet! Make sure you send them in! :D

Also you good to hit up mvm later?

Probably, lets just not take 3 hours....i did like 5 missions yesterday in 5 hours.....i can't spend 3 hours on a mission anymore :3 

santa, get on. i want 2 of my items back so i can giftwrap them

Yeah, I'd definitely like to wrap mine too. I sent a trade offer containing the item. If you've accepted it by the time you've read this, just send an offer back.

Gifts are due in about seven hours, only two people haven't sent gifts in yet. You know who you are.

Is this supposed to be a mystery?

AwesomeMcCoolName

Archived