Backpack.tf Secret Santa

Santa Heavy

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leftover with a fucking giftwrap because my item isn't wrappable. Whoever still needs one to wrap something, it's free. (If you sell it you're a dickhead)

Leftover with a fucking giftwrap because my item isn't wrappable. Whoever still needs one to wrap something, it's free. (If you sell it you're a dickhead)

That's generous of you, i think i won't wrap mine tho just in case he hates my gift and want to buy something else.

Also see the evil woifi banned you ,___,

That's generous of you, i think i won't wrap mine tho just in case he hates my gift and want to buy something else.

But he left a smiley :D

if you sell the gift you're an asshole. just gift it. makes it even harder for him to sell it. and then its signed.

rather have my item gifted than not. feels more special.

too bad 2 of mine cant be gifted.

if you sell the gift you're an asshole. just gift it. makes it even harder for him to sell it. and then its signed.

rather have my item gifted than not. feels more special.

too bad 2 of mine cant be gifted.

While i do agree you're kind of an asshole if you sell it, i would accept h is choice even if i would not like it.

Why can't certain items be gifted? And oh, anybody know if a strange festive holy mackerel can be gifted?

And oh, anybody know if a strange festive holy mackerel can be gifted?

All stranges and hats can. 

//excluding some of those random untradeable hats--proof of purchase/cheater's lament. 

Archived