Backpack.tf Secret Santa

Santa Heavy

lel what if you keep the valueable items

Not saying it will happen, just a thought :P

not gonna happen

what the hell 5 keys, i'm out if that's a need. 

Thought this more was like a fun thing, nothing serious like giving everyone unusuals.

Will see if i can find anything in that range, but otherwise would 3-4 keys be ok?

Nvm think i got something that will fit him that's in 5-21 key range. :3

Also, if your secret santa don't give you the gift what happens then?

I took off the limit, it was a dumb idea.

And sure I think that's fine.

The person who was supposed to be giving the person who didn't give the gift gives the gift to you.

I'll be handling the distributing of gifts.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took off the limit, it was a dumb idea.

*notices rule* *Buys expensive gift* *Sees new rule* Whatevs, my gift is still awesome.

To those of you who have sent in gifts already, I'm very proud of you guys.

You guys have bought some awesome gifts and I'm very happy to see this is such a success so far, thank you.

To those of you who have sent in gifts already, I'm very proud of you guys.

You guys have bought some awesome gifts and I'm very happy to see this is such a success so far, thank you.

mine might come anytime soon, still considering if what i have in mind is way too obvious and if that matters.

mine might come anytime soon, still considering if what i have in mind is way too obvious and if that matters.

If you have any inquiries just ask me. :P

When's this going down?

Also, the flaw to this may be that we can look at the Backpack.tf Secret Santa's backpack and see what people have donated. Granted, we don't know which we will be getting, but, ya know.

Getting the gift for my guy soon, dun worrie ;)

holy cow a s.f minigun, the guy that gets that will be lucky.

depends how you see it. if you sell it, you're an asshole in my eyes. so you're not making any profit

edit: someones getting an uncraftable cowl. also quite some nice price on that one aswell. thought most traders would be dicks and buy like 2 rec items and top out at ~1 key. seems i was wrong. very wrong. and it makes me happy

I still don't know what to get. Dude has no wishlist and nothing notable that he collects.

check his forum posts. what idiotic things he complains about. buy an item, give it a name+desc that parodies that (totally not a spoiler of what I'm doing)

check his forum posts. what idiotic things he complains about. buy an item, give it a name+desc that parodies that (totally not a spoiler of what I'm doing)

i could guess who it would be. i got 3 candidates to who it might be, while 1 isnt a part of this event

depends how you see it. if you sell it, you're an asshole in my eyes. so you're not making any profit

edit: someones getting an uncraftable cowl. also quite some nice price on that one aswell. thought most traders would be dicks and buy like 2 rec items and top out at ~1 key. seems i was wrong. very wrong. and it makes me happy

It's just an awesome rare weapon, i won't sell what i get anyway, and i also think that if you sell what you get you are really an a-hole.

A s.festive minigun just fits nice in holiday, is rare and nice. Also, who doesn't like heavy?

i could guess who it would be. i got 3 candidates to who it might be, while 1 isnt a part of this event

Pm me the guesses. If they're correct, I'll get you something too

I dont know if the gift I got my person was good or not but it looked like it would fit nice in his backpack so whatever, Im done

Now that I think about it, I have no clue what someone would get me because from the looks of my bp, I only collect keys.

I worried that I would be the same, but I think my backpack clearly points out my preferred class now that I look at it

after seeing what people spend on this, i decided to up the anti of my offers.

currently im offering 4x more than what his backpack is worth.

Well played.

Oh boy, I look forward to it :D

Archived