Backpack.tf Secret Santa

Santa Heavy

All participants have until 12/18/13 to send their gifts as trade offers to the Secret Santa Account.

Didn't you say we were going to give them on christmas? And how do i send him a trade-offer if i don't have him on my friend-list?

Also, do you want us to gift-wrap the gifts?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i swear to god i just got the fucking hardest person ever to give something to. there's nothing in his backpack. god damn it

You got me or what?^^ Well still way easier (cause you can give everything) than having someone who got a lot of stuff, but you are poor^^

You got me or what?^^ Well still way easier (cause you can give everything) than having someone who got a lot of stuff, but you are poor^^

id rather have someone who has a specialty. that way its easy and you can send something personal. but just a random crap inventory isnt much to go on. and you can only give random stuff.

id rather have someone who has a specialty. that way its easy and you can send something personal. but just a random crap inventory isnt much to go on. and you can only give random stuff.

So you want a backpack with a "personality"?^^

My advice is too look at the users steam profile, if it has anything about the country or place. Do stereotypes or something etc.

Didn't you say we were going to give them on christmas? And how do i send him a trade-offer if i don't have him on my friend-list?

Also, do you want us to gift-wrap the gifts?

Wrapping the gifts is optional.

You added the Secret Santa Account which is named:

Backpack.tf Secret Santa

All gifts go there.

Sheet nvm

So you're out?

Why did I participate this again... it's so difficult.

Do the best you can.

I have no clue what I can give :c

Do the best you can, do some research on the person's bp.

THE CURRENT PRICE MARGIN OF WHAT YOUR GIFT SHOULD BE BETWEEN IS: 5 Keys - 21 Keys

Which gifts set that range? Because what I gave was about 1.5keys

NEW RULE

In order to give some idea of what your gift should be worth:

GIFT VALUES ARE DETERMINED BY THE FIRST LOWEST AND FIRST HIGHEST PRICES

THE CURRENT PRICE MARGIN OF WHAT YOUR GIFT SHOULD BE BETWEEN IS: 5 Keys - 21 Keys

Well I have a gift worth around 6 keys+ , but I still need around 1-3 keys to make in next 10 days. I try my best but I can not guarantee that I manage to do this. It's not much for this long time, but I don't know how busy I will be.

So if all fails, you have to find a replacement for my gift yourself.

Whoever got me, my most favorite class is Spy. I would probably want something in that area, preferably a weapon. Also the person I got I have no idea what to give. ._.

Can the gift be multiple items?

Which gifts set that range? Because what I gave was about 1.5keys

Backpack's whacked out prices make your gifts in between that range, so you're fine.

GG secret santa is falling apart

I for one, am having great fun gathering everything related to stereotypes of a country :D

GG secret santa is falling apart

I for one, am having great fun gathering everything related to stereotypes of a country :D

Only one person has dropped out so far, and he was replaced by someone else. Everyone seems to be afraid of a little challenge.

NEW RULE

In order to give some idea of what your gift should be worth:

GIFT VALUES ARE DETERMINED BY THE FIRST LOWEST AND FIRST HIGHEST PRICES

You don't have to overspend, use common sense, be tasteful.

Wat.

what the hell 5 keys, i'm out if that's a need. 

Thought this more was like a fun thing, nothing serious like giving everyone unusuals.

Will see if i can find anything in that range, but otherwise would 3-4 keys be ok?

Nvm think i got something that will fit him that's in 5-21 key range. :3

Also, if your secret santa don't give you the gift what happens then?

Archived