Question on this price suggestion

Άλφα Festive BlueFire™

Hi guys,

So well,

I was browsing through some of my favourite hats/effects. And, I found out that there is this Purple energy neckwear, clean.

All class, pretty decent effect+ hat.

I was wanting to buy it, but then.. I saw this suggestion pending to drop the hat to 196 keys.

I am not a pro nor do I understand how price suggestion works, but I wonder.. If I would to quickbuy the neckwear at 190 keys, does it affects the suggestion? On a side note, the seller I was negotiating to said he quickbought the neckwear for 200-210 pure( not sure if it is true).

But all I can say is he probably quickbought the hat yesterday/today. And he is trying to sell/quicksell it now.

Does it affect the suggestion and would the suggestion get accepted if I would to quickbuy it again for 190 keys? Note: I would probably resell it sometime.

Much help appreciated.

Price suggestion on the neckwear: http://backpack.tf/suggestion/577ac06783de6b2e84148061

Edit: I dont understand the first proof(the link) the guy made on the suggestion.

Cheers,

Wolf

No, if anything it would support it unless he's had the hat for like 3 days only.

Means that if he hat the hat up for 3 days at least, then it would affect the price suggestion? So If I would to quickbuy it again after he quickbought for 200-210 pure, it wont affect anything, right?

Means that if he hat the hat up for 3 days at least, then it would affect the price suggestion? So If I would to quickbuy it again after he quickbought for 200-210 pure, it wont affect anything, right?'

If he bought it for 200-210 it could be suggested at like 190-210, but thats it. That's a big "if" too, I will look into it now though.

If he bought it for 200-210 it could be suggested at like 190-210, but thats it. That's a big "if" too, I will look into it now though.

Thanks, if you can.. add me up on steam so you can message me and so, Im in csgo competetive now. Cheers