I have a Question

Nikolai the russian spy

I Just unboxed a strange Southie Shinobi and it isnt on backpack.tf what do i do to find out how much ref its worth. You can check my back pack at Nikolai the russian spy. 

If it's selling for 4 keys on scm you should try selling it for 3.5-4 keys on classies

If it's selling for 4 keys on scm you should try selling it for 3.5-4 keys on classies

Problem is he just unboxed it. As I've recommended to everyone that has one of these new strange cosmetics, sell them on the market and make sure to undercut other sellers. The supply will only increase; thus, prices will only go down by the time their item is tradable.

Still, as a misc. it will stabilize at a higher price than the strange hats. Also, as it's a single class item, the supply is not increasing at a very rapid pace, since almost everyone goes for the multi-class crates.

Problem is he just unboxed it. As I've recommended to everyone that has one of these new strange cosmetics, sell them on the market and make sure to undercut other sellers. The supply will only increase; thus, prices will only go down by the time their item is tradable.

First rule of scm selling: Your item gets listed as #1 when you put it in for the same price as the cheapest other seller. You do not need to undercut others to get the first listing spot. 

Second rule: Unless your put your items on the scm for way less than the next seller it will not sell much faster. Might just as well squeeze out a few more cents.

First rule of scm selling: Your item gets listed as #1 when you put it in for the same price as the cheapest other seller. You do not need to undercut others to get the first listing spot. 

Second rule: Unless your put your items on the scm for way less than the next seller it will not sell much faster. Might just as well squeeze out a few more cents.

Kind of agree with my recent market expierences. I've made quite a bit of profit from this update. However, if I wasn't hasty with some of of resells, I could of squeezed out a $10 profit instead of $3. Problem is I put in a bunch of buy orders, so I need stuff to sell quickly or I could run out, and then the buy orders start to cancel out. Another thing: reasoning stuff out. I saw that the strange war pigs were selling at $6-8 a couple of days ago. I knew that was too cheap for such a high tier soldier cosmetic. I didn't risk it, and one recently sold for $20. Oh well.