Any one Facing This Issue?

Bewitched

I traded my Unsual Texas ten gallon to Benix

and he gave me 55 keys for that after few hours.( i gave him my hat first becasue he is my friend )

And now hat is removed from his inventory and my 55 keys also removed from my inventory. 

Link of hat : http://backpack.tf/item/221221321(automatically deleted or somthing)

EDIT : HAT ISNT REMOVED , HE GAVE IT TO HIS FRIEND.

And Keys wont showing inventory history .

he sent me offer on that day which i accepted and got keys. but when i see today it saying Item is not available . 

It's probably Steam Web API acting up as always. These couple of days have been pretty bad and most of the time, trade offers take a minute or three to just accept them. They should probably load when the item servers are actually working, but if your items aren't in your inventory in a matter of days, contact Steam Support.

It's probably Steam Web API acting up as always. These couple of days have been pretty bad and most of the time, trade offers take a minute or three to just accept them. They should probably load when the item servers are actually working, but if your items aren't in your inventory in a matter of days, contact Steam Support.

yes i made a support ticket. strange part is that backpack.tf aslo not showing keys in backpack history  ://

Wait....so a person that just 8 weeks ago, who had only a $189 backpack, and now has one worth over $28K, and you see nothing that might be deemed suspicious?   B)

jek5wi.png

• Like 3

EDIT : HAT ISNT REMOVED , HE GAVE IT TO HIS FRIEND.

Looking on his actions, as said, you need to be cautious of this guy even though he's your 'friend'. Your side of the story and wording tells me that you accepted definitely accepted the trade offer with the keys (and then they went away) however, it seems like you merely didn't confirm / accept it due to SteamAPI not working properly, as shown by the screenshot saying "items not available". Benix might have done some trade with someone else with the keys and that's why they're not available. It's likely that he made you think that the keys were going to your backpack but then got a friend to accept another offer with the keys and told you some mumbo jumbo as to trick you. Just because someone has reputation doesn't guarantee that they won't scam anyone. Many people have done it before.

Are you 100% sure that you got the keys in your backpack when you accepted the trade offer and even got a notification in-game?

Looking on his actions, as said, you need to be cautious of this guy even though he's your 'friend'. Your side of the story and wording tells me that you accepted definitely accepted the trade offer with the keys (and then they went away) however, it seems like you merely didn't confirm / accept it due to SteamAPI not working properly, as shown by the screenshot saying "items not available". Benix might have done some trade with someone else with the keys and that's why they're not available. It's likely that he made you think that the keys were going to your backpack but then got a friend to accept another offer with the keys and told you some mumbo jumbo as to trick you. Just because someone has reputation doesn't guarantee that they won't scam anyone. Many people have done it before.

Are you 100% sure that you got the keys in your backpack when you accepted the trade offer and even got a notification in-game.

you are right i think. trade offer maybe isnt accepted well due to steam trade bug. but when i ask him, he said he didnt got any keys back and his keys removed from his backpack. #sorrybadenglish

I guess my conspiracy theory was wrong as your backpack now shows keys from Benix ....must have just been a trade bug after all. 

I guess my conspiracy theory was wrong as your backpack now shows keys from Benix ....must have just been a trade bug after all. 

Ye thats another 99 keys from benix.  ( that 99 keys for my scorching ninja hood : http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198257072021 )

that day i trade 99 + 55  = 154 keys from him (benix) and only i used 2 keys. now i have only 97 keys.

i bought tod tickets for 2  keys. form my friend on (Trade Accepted 12 Jul, 2016 @ 2:47pm )