Price of an Old Computer

Phoenix Wright

Trying to sell an old Gaming desktop from 2013. Attempted to sell it for 1300USD but I dont think anyone will buy it for that much.

Its an Alienware Aurora R4 Basic

Intel i7 4820k @ 3.7GHz (Ivy-Bridge)

24GB RAM (2x4GB) (2x8GB)

2.5 Terabyte Storage (500 GB Samsung Evo 850 & Segate Barracuda 2000GB)

Windows 10 Home

But the kicker is that it has a GTX 980 in it that i upgraded recently.

So my question is: How much is this old thing worth?

Well, you can build something comparable (yet better) for about $1000 + the cost of Windows.....So....

Yes i know, thats the issue. I need to know what to sell it for as i need the funds to pay off my new computer

Yes i know, thats the issue. I need to know what to sell it for as i need the funds to pay off my new computer

Try selling it for $1000 USD on ebay or whatever you have near you.

Also list what games it can run and at what FPS's, that seems to draw people (say like runs tf2 at 200 fps, gmod at 200fps, csgo at like 100 fps) 

Apparently my father only put it up on craigslist for 1300 so i suppose we should get it up for ebay. 1000 sounds pretty good

i just bought 2x better computer for 1000$ so idk if 1000$ is good price to sell it

Ummmm, an RX480 is about on par with a 980 (a bit slower in DX11), and a 4820k is faster than an FX8320E. 

• Like 1

Ummmm, an RX480 is about on par with a 980 (a bit slower in DX11), and a 4820k is faster than an FX8320E. 

I was just going from boom's that tf2 runs at 200 and i run it now at 400, you are probably much more right than me

I was just going from boom's that tf2 runs at 200 and i run it now at 400, you are probably much more right than me

Boom wasn't giving specific numbers -- just an idea. With a GTX780 and a 4690k (30%~ slower than a 980, about 10% faster than a 4820k -- at least in TF2/CSGO/other single/dual threaded games) I get about 450-500 FPS on average in TF2. 

Boom wasn't giving specific numbers -- just an idea. With a GTX780 and a 4690k (30%~ slower than a 980, about 10% faster than a 4820k -- at least in TF2/CSGO/other single/dual threaded games) I get about 450-500 FPS on average in TF2. 

oh damn