Is Atheism hated where you live?

moleman1203

I don't know about anyone else, but where I live people view Atheism like its just the worst thing ever. Is this the same where you live?

nope, at least the people I've met (for the most part) don't care what you believe in (or what you don't believe in), just so long as you don't hassle them about their views

I live where my steam profile says I live

In America no one really cares (unless you're one of those people) so long as you don't go around shoving it in people's faces like "IM ATHIEST AND IF YOU DISAGREE KYS"

Doesn't really come up outside of school, but the family always wants me to go to church or some shit to which I politely decline

in school im forced to take religion classes in a fundamentally non-religious school so you can imagine how that goes

Not really, fair few churches around and quite a lot of Church of England schools but no one bothers anyone else. The Churches are friendly to worshippers and non-religious visitors. 

I don't know about anyone else, but where I live people view Atheism like its just the worst thing ever. Is this the same where you live?

Where do you live?  I can't think of any free society where atheists are not tolerated.