*help*DO I TAKE THIS OFFER ON MY Morning Glory RACK

Acid Rap

So, this guy is offering a Terror watt casemaker, orb planets day jogger, smoking day jogger, bubbling hat for kill, nutz cold killer, unusual blue mew pistol F-T, Stat trak MW Purple range sniper, Stat trak woodland warrior X2, Stat trak FN Blue mew rocket on my Morning glory rack. Should i take it? Seems pretty tempting..

i can get like atleast around 150-160 pure if i were to quicksell the hats. Thanks for the opinions. I'll think aboot it

i can get like atleast around 150-160 pure if i were to quicksell the hats. Thanks for the opinions. I'll think aboot it

I didn't check the prices of the hats the guy was offering, but to me it seemed like he was overpaying by quite a bit.  Sure, most items he's offering are kind of meh, but if you can liquidate them at a discount and pretty much get what you'd look for in pure on the rack, I'd say go for it.  

Always remember: there are no cancerous hats, only cancerous prices.  

Another rule of bp.tf:  everyone will be quick to give you advice.  Check their backpack before taking their advice.  If the value never went above $500, you can quite safely assume they don't know wtf they're talking about and are just regurgitating trading rules that they've heard somewhere else without actually knowing how high tier trading works in practice (there are exceptions...but they are rather rare).  And I can tell you, there are a few people in this thread who have no business giving advice on unusual trades.  

I didn't check the prices of the hats the guy was offering, but to me it seemed like he was overpaying by quite a bit.  Sure, most items he's offering are kind of meh, but if you can liquidate them at a discount and pretty much get what you'd look for in pure on the rack, I'd say go for it.  

Always remember: there are no cancerous hats, only cancerous prices.  

Another rule of bp.tf:  everyone will be quick to give you advice.  Check their backpack before taking their advice.  If the value never went above $500, you can quite safely assume they don't know wtf they're talking about and are just regurgitating trading rules that they've heard somewhere else without actually knowing how high tier trading works in practice (there are exceptions...but they are rather rare).  And I can tell you, there are a few people in this thread who have no business giving advice on unusual trades.  

exactly, i could get around that price in pure i see. Butt, it's to late lol. He traded some of the items. Could of atleast got around 160 in pure. But all good, i have no prob keeping those hehe. But, im going to see if i can work out another deal with him.