Don't let people trick you with "New allclasses"

JayTuut

No. New allclasses arent 10000000000 keys.

Just don't get tricked here. If a guy has a 30 key unusual that should be more, its not 300 keys, its not 200. Its probably like max 80.

Now with the Dappers, dont let people say their dappers is like 500 or anything, or that their mid tier effect is 200

The sunbeams dapper (all class version) was just priced (as an allclass) for 203.5, so any effect that is normally considered lower. Is lower. Also GE was being offered as ~150 in some deals too. So yeah

(Also gent priced burning at like 235)

Just a heads up, they aren't normally worth as much as one might say

Even if I personally don't agree with the prices of these items since I would never pay this much for any Unusual, its not being "tricked". Anybody can pay any amount they want for any item they want. Backpack.tf prices do not dictate the price of anything and everything, otherwise everybody would use the same price all of the time and none of the prices would change. I'll say it again: There is no set "price" for any item, anybody can pay what they want for anything.

• Like 2

Even if I personally don't agree with the prices of these items since I would never pay this much for any Unusual, its not being "tricked". Anybody can pay any amount they want for any item they want. Backpack.tf prices do not dictate the price of anything and everything, otherwise everybody would use the same price all of the time and none of the prices would change. I'll say it again: There is no set "price" for any item, anybody can pay what they want for anything.

Thats not the problem, its if they want to resell it, not many people would want that.

Dappers are shit. Burning one couldn't quicksells for 70 before update, after the "all-class hype" there was few unsolds at 300 and after the update there's still one for 300. 

Also - I wouldn't price the dapper above the Towering Pillar. Both got a poor effect visiblity I'd say.

Personal tastes i guess... I LOVE being the cat in the hat on every class :) think it's one of the best all-classes in the game and has garnered quite a large following. Can't wait for the new styles to happen that the creator has planned. I have severall all-class unusuals and very nice single-class ones, but find myself only rockin my favorite dapper on all now :)

How can you hate dr sues hat lol, i love the hat mine ain't for sale btw :D

But yeah a 30 key hat is't automaticly worth 300 keys thats just BS, look at the market look at the availability hype will drive down prices eventually if you remain patient.