A Question in Prices

Dr. Cal Lightman

I have recently unboxed a Strange Gaelic Garb and a Strange Brigade Helm. I'm wondering the prices on them. If there is a price list i can check? Maybe another website? I just need an answer so anything will help.

First off, congratulations, those are some awesome unboxes, secondly, strange unusuals are really hard to value, I'd look at the price of its non-strange variant and just put an OP trade up asking for offers.

The Brigade Helm doesn't have a price atm, it will probably get one sooner or later, so you can try to sell it for an amount that you think to be reasonable or wait for it to be priced.

• Like 1

All these new stranges were just introduced. It'll be a week or so before they even start to have a stable price.

• Like 1

First off, congratulations, those are some awesome unboxes, secondly, strange unusuals are really hard to value, I'd look at the price of its non-strange variant and just put an OP trade up asking for offers.

The Brigade Helm doesn't have a price atm, it will probably get one sooner or later, so you can try to sell it for an amount that you think to be reasonable or wait for it to be priced.

It's not an unusual, it's just a strange, that is unpriced for now as it is completely new.

So I'd suggest you try to sell it as quickly as possible, by being the cheapest among all sellers, because the price is only going to go down.

It's not an unusual, it's just a strange, that is unpriced for now as it is completely new.

So I'd suggest you try to sell it as quickly as possible, by being the cheapest among all sellers, because the price is only going to go down.

I swear it said Strange Unusual, either that or I'm blind.