Now that all hats can be Strange AND Unusual, will we ever get to price all of 'em?

Salvage

I know this was probably asked before, couldn't find a thread about it though, so I decided to make my own!

I mean, I guess you technically can but of course you'd need to wait for sales before you can attempt to price anything.

I mean, I guess you technically can but of course you'd need to wait for sales before you can attempt to price anything.

The thing is, you can't there's no stats page for them.

Don't expect miracles to occur, there's not really a massive need for strange AND unusual pricing

Then again we have to work out how to price dual quality items like Strange Genuines first

In time, obviously. If backpack tackled SKINS of all things they can surely handle expanding the bounds of already existing items. 

I am talking about the dual-quality items, like e.g.: A Strange Burning Flames Head Warmer.

Those weren't meant to be priceable and as such don't have a stats page. Exactly why we say you shouldn't use strange unusual sales to price something. Double qualities would require a major workaround in the current system. We don't deal with strange genuine stuff for example

Those weren't meant to be priceable and as such don't have a stats page. Exactly why we say you shouldn't use strange unusual sales to price something. Double qualities would require a major workaround in the current system. We don't deal with strange genuine stuff for example

That was exactly what I was requesting, these double quality items will most likely become rather "common" items and therefore should be priceable, of course, that is my opinion, it would still be nice to see though.

Traditionally dual quality items have usually been assumed not to add value for the higher tier i.e. Strange Collector's items and Strange Unusuals weren't really factoring in the Strange thing. Strange Genuines were the only things low enough to consider most of the time and they were ignored as cashew said. So there.

Well, csgo does it with stattrack knives of many different wears, im sure we can pull it off for a few hats

Traditionally dual quality items have usually been assumed not to add value for the higher tier i.e. Strange Collector's items and Strange Unusuals weren't really factoring in the Strange thing. Strange Genuines were the only things low enough to consider most of the time and they were ignored as cashew said. So there.

That is because with all those the Strange versions are due to Strangifiers so the extra quality adds no more value than the cost of the Strangifier.

However current dual-quality items have to be unboxed that way and a significantly rarer and causes large differences of price between a Strange and non-Strange Unusual.