Buyer errors, sellers gain?

Braidborn

On multiple occasions i have browsed the classifieds looking to sell items,  and noticed that when the buyer made the listing, he or she forgot to add the correct killstreak,    on one particular occasion,  a buyer wanted a Strange Pistol, for 10 ref,  no parts, no killstreaks, just a plain regular strange pistol, and i happened to have a strange pistol, and offered it for the 10 ref asking price thinking i just won the ref lotto and they declined it almost immediately,    i am pretty sure the buyer wanted it killstreaked, but they did not specify it anywhere in the ad,      shouldn't the buyer honor their asking price even if its to their loss?  its not my mistake, its theres, 

Report it by clicking on the red flag (might not be working currently due to backpack.tf buttons not working... ) if they're not honouring their asking price.

As said here, http://backpack.tf/rules,"if you are buying modified items (with paint, parts, spells, special levels, etc.) list your price for the unmodified item and then put the prices for the modified items in the notes."

Report it by clicking on the red flag (might not be working currently due to backpack.tf buttons not working... ) if they're not honouring their asking price.

Please, please, please make sure to include a screenshot of the declined trade when you report the listing. 

If it's just a mistake in price then it's up to them if they want to still pay the incorrect amount. As long as they fix their listing, I don't see a problem, mistakes happen.