Hover function not working?

Hipsta Jayzus

I too have had trouble hovering over items and usernames as well as voting and building a search though I attributed it to my less than stellar internet, glad to know it isn't just me.

• Like 3

Same. In addition to that, looking at someone's backpack doesn't render the page properly, with the SteamRep / VacBan / Community Status checks continuously loading and the page left with 9 backpack slots a row.

• Like 1

Yeah I was wondering about this. I was just checking my backpack and I thought either my internet or browser were messed up again. Good to know it's just site issues.

I'm having the same problem, I just got premium too and now I can't use its abilities. Rip

Unusual trading is pretty hard now lol

I'm surprised at how annoying this is.  Didn't realize how much on this site relies on info & links inside those hovers.

Certain that they'll fix it fairly quickly... too big of an issue to ignore for any length of time.

• Like 1

Is everyone in this thread using Chrome? Because I just tried Firefox and the site works fine. 

I'm on Firefox, latest version.  Earlier, it wasn't working AT ALL for me, anywhere.

Now it seems to be working okay on the price voting and backpack pages, but it's still not working for me on history pages or premium searches.

[EDIT] FWIW, I see this error in debugging when browsing:  "Syntax error:  missing ) after argument list" in core.js (the registerIssueHeaders function).  Core.js also has the modal stuff.  I guess the reason it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't has to do with whether you've cached core.js for that page visit or not.  <shrug>

Anyway, guessing he's working on it.

• Like 1

Well I almost have no functionality at all.  My filters are not working, I can't sort by value or time, and I can't hover either.  It does not work under IE or Chrome, so I would think it's an issue with my account but i don't know.  

Yeah I was wrong. It looks like it was only temporarily working in Firefox because now it's just as glitchy as Chrome. We'll just have to be patient today.

That bug is extremely annoying, but I found out how to fix it, instead of going to backpack.tf normally, go to https://backpack.tf then the site works perfectly fine, hope I could help (if this doesn't/does work for you please reply!).

• Like 4

That bug is extremely annoying, but I found out how to fix it, instead of going to backpack.tf normally, go to https://backpack.tf then the site works perfectly fine, hope I could help (if this doesn't/does work for you please reply!).

Well that's bazaar haha it definitely seems to be working now. Thanks!

Well that's bazaar haha it definitely seems to be working now. Thanks!

Glad I was able to help, this kept bugging me the whole afternoon until I managed to fix it! :D

Glad I was able to help, this kept bugging me the whole afternoon until I managed to fix it! :D

Doesn't fix it for me.

Yeah thanks Salvage, worked for me too!  Don't understand why this started happening to everyone this morning though.

Yeah thanks Salvage, worked for me too!  Don't understand why this started happening to everyone this morning though.

I think it might have something to do with browsers not running javascripts (correctly) from sites that aren't using https, that's only speculation though. :P