Graphic card question

Happysedits

A 1060 is rumored to be about 10% faster than a 480 and about twice as fast as a 960. 

It looks like you ordered it already, but I would recommend cancelling and switching to a 6600k instead if you can as an FX8320 is about the same performance in rendering but worse in gaming AND I see that it's paired with a 970 chipset board, which will likely be pretty shitty (meaning that you won't be able to overclock the CPU and the FX8320 desperately needs to be overclocked).

if I will be able to run wicher 2 on 60 FPS and TF2 32 player server full of demomen on 100 FPS I am happy and dont want to overlock anything or make it different :D

and there's no prebuild with 6600 on alza.cz now, so i cant do anything really

It's fine as is, maybe even overkill. The usage scenario is playing games that aren't exactly demanding at sub 1080 resolution so the extra cost from the change to such an Intel platform would be unjustified. Besides, not everyone is an enthusiast who cares about overclocking. Some people just want something that works well as is.

I'm not saying it's not fine, but a 6500 would be a much better choice and it probably wouldn't be that much more expensive (a custom build with a 6500 is about the same cost as one with an FX8 anyway, so at most a 6500 would only be a slight premium and one that would be worthwhile paying at that).

if I will be able to run wicher 2 on 60 FPS and TF2 32 player server full of demomen on 100 FPS I am happy and dont want to overlock anything or make it different :D

and there's no prebuild with 6600 on alza.cz now, so i cant do anything really

Both of those games are quite easy to run. If you don't want to overclock than an i5-6500 is an even better choice since you'll need to heavily overclock an FX8320E to not have it bottleneck your GPU (of course if you're only aiming for 60FPS in Witcher 2/TF2 then even a GTX750Ti would be more than enough so a bottlenecked 480 is still fine....but still). 

And building a computer really isn't any harder than building something with legos -- it's very simple. 

I'm not saying it's not fine, but a 6500 would be a much better choice and it probably wouldn't be that much more expensive (a custom build with a 6500 is about the same cost as one with an FX8 anyway, so at most a 6500 would only be a slight premium and one that would be worthwhile paying at that).

Both of those games are quite easy to run. If you don't want to overclock than an i5-6500 is an even better choice since you'll need to heavily overclock an FX8320E to not have it bottleneck your GPU (of course if you're only aiming for 60FPS in Witcher 2/TF2 then even a GTX750Ti would be more than enough so a bottlenecked 480 is still fine....but still). 

And building a computer really isn't any harder than building something with legos -- it's very simple. 

i was now trying to find one with 6500 but im not succesfull :/ https://www.alza.cz/gaming/herni-pocitace/18858132.htm#f&cst=0&pg=1-8&sc=24356

i was now trying to find one with 6500 but im not succesfull :/ https://www.alza.cz/gaming/herni-pocitace/18858132.htm#f&cst=0&pg=1-8&sc=24356

The only options I saw had a 970, which wouldn't be my first choice of GPUs at this point, plus you'd be at like 10-20% more expensive. Honestly, I would hold off and wait for the 1060 and 480 to become more common in prebuilt systems (if you really are dead set on getting a prebuilt rather than building one yourself). ESPECIALLY because I wouldn't want a reference GPU as they're loud and have pretty poor cooling. And to make things worse, the 480 reference design WAS overloading the PCIE connector by drawing too much power -- the issue has since been fixed through a driver, HOWEVER, if you overclock AT ALL you'll be over spec and risking damage to the motherboard in the long run. I know you said you won't be overclocking, but A) it's stupid not too as it's free performance, and B) it's especially stupid to limit your ability to overclock because you might not need to now, but in the future it could easily push off your need to upgrade for at least another year. 

• Like 1