Another issue because I can't figure anything out

my old name was lenny

ok, when i boot up tf2 it changes my video settings for the textures to be low. skins look like garbage when textures are on low, so i set it to very high. Everything is fine, but when i quit tf2, next time i play it is at low again. this is an annoyance because it takes my computer at least 4 minutes to update all the textures. I think it might have something to do with my fps config, even though the game runs fine when textures are on very high

It is definitely because of your fps config. It sets the default and launch options to low and all that stuff. You'll need to look up how to uninstall the config you have or reinstall the game after deleting all TF related folders on your pc

• Like 1

It is definitely because of your fps config. It sets the default and launch options to low and all that stuff. You'll need to look up how to uninstall the config you have or reinstall the game after deleting all TF related folders on your pc

Well, the only problem is that i don't want to mess up my config so it dos back to running at 5 fps