How do I become a backpack.tf trading bot?

alex17lol

How do I make my trading to be automatic I know that I can use backpack.tf automatic but I need something that accept automatically with steam authenticator 

any suggestions?

Straight from the readme of backpack automatic 

`identity_secret` - If you have the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator enabled and you've extracted your keys from your phone (via rooting or jailbreaking), you can use `identity_secret <your identity_secret key>` and Automatic will accept all trade confirmations automatically for you.

- **IMPORTANT:** This will accept **all** trade confirmations, not just ones for offers that Automatic has accepted!

The backpack auto thread has a guide on how to obtain your identity_secret key from your phone

Straight from the readme of backpack automatic 

The backpack auto thread has a guide on how to obtain your identity_secret key from your phone

and how do I make automatic buy orders?

There are a lot of backpack.tf who have automatic buy orders

You have to list the buy orders yourself currently on backpack.tf and once Automatic recognises it, the listing should be set to use accept with Automatic automatically.

Is there any danger using identity_secret? I wouldn't want to risk it :(

I need some sort of relief. Gimme relief plez

I have a problem that there is nothing in the data folder in my phone any solution?

iOS or Android?

Have you followed the steps correctly to finding your steam identity-secret here? I'm not sure whether there has been any changes to getting it.

Android: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/46354-guide-how-to-find-the-steam-identity-secret-on-an-android-phone/

iOS: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/45995-guide-how-to-get-your-shared-secret-from-ios-device-steam-mobile/

Is there any danger using identity_secret? I wouldn't want to risk it :(

I need some sort of relief. Gimme relief plez

There's hardly any danger to using identity_secret as long as you don't share out your details.