is stat clock the same as strange

Mr.Koala

ive got a festive civic duty shotgun with stat clock that i cant sell for 2 keys i wonder is it becouse of the reskin or because the stat clock? pls awnser thx

Gameplay-wise, a stat-clock = strange. Both count the kills.

Stat-clock = Strangifier but for decorated weapons.

A Strange Festive Civic Duty Shotgun is worth about 1 - 1.3 keys (Minimal wear - Factory New), telling from the Steam Community Market.

There are many factors that can affect the price of it. You can attempt to sell it at 2 keys, however, there are other people that may be selling the same item for less.

You can't sell it for 2 keys because it's not worth 2 keys, and the reason why is simply supply and demand. Even if it's FN, you're looking at a (ONE) key if you're lucky.

And a stat clock is almost the same as strange, except that it actually places a visible "stat clock" on the weapon model that counts kills.

The stat clock is for a decorated weapon and also counts the kills whilst a Strange weapon/item is unboxed or strangified.

where could i sell it for 1 key? ^_^

Your best bet to sell in a reasonable time would probably be to stick it on the SCM for slightly less than the cheapest sell order (which may or may not be a key, depending on the wear and other listings), but you could put it in the classifieds instead.