Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Brad Pitt

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

• Internal system changes in preparation for a future update.
  • Fixed erroneously being warned that leaving a bootcamp match will result in an abandon penalty.
  • Fixed servers running tf_mm_strict 2 mis-handling bootcamp matches.
  • Fixed servers running arena mode constantly entering and exiting the pre-round state while empty.
  • Fixed servers failing to recover properly from crashing while running a bootcamp match.

View the full article

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

• Internal system changes in preparation for a future update

:o

arena? theres arena in comp?

• Fixed servers running arena mode constantly entering and exiting the pre-round state while empty.

Tell me where you see comp mentioned?

Tell me where you see comp mentioned?

oh now i see this being so close to eachother confused me 

• Fixed servers running tf_mm_strict 2 mis-handling bootcamp matches.

matchmaking is coming in the new update.

isn't this the last Comp week tho

plus new update is in July 4th which is a promo update

How do you know that the update is on July 4th? That's a federal holiday, genius, Valve does not release updates on federal holidays.

How do you know that the update is on July 4th? That's a federal holiday, genius, Valve does not release updates on federal holidays.

oh check out the new promo items release date they mention people will be getting them on the end of Summer sale which is July 4th

here is the info on the new promo update http://steamcommunity.com/games/405900/announcements/detail/877455595174544843

plus Valve has different teams on different games. but yeah read it they mention it will be given to players by the end of steam summer sale

What I learn from game companies is that they immediately release the update after a sale, because they want moar monies

Archived