Is There Any Way To Filter Halloween Spells?

> 3 <

Question in the title pretty much sums it completely up. I'd like to be able to not search up specific items (weapons/cosmetics) but rather just filter to see every single spelled item up on the market. When I check the filters I don't see anything like such and option; however, whenever I hover over a spelled item it does have a "Spells" section which leads me to believe that there might be some kind of way to find these items? If anyone can help with this I'd appreciate it. :)

Edit: Just to clarify I am looking for help with backpack.tf only.

I dont know if there is any way to search on backpack.tf items with spells on them. maybe with Premium? but i never had premium so ye i rly dont know. On bazaar and outpost people just post spells on right side of their trades so its way to find them this way. Are you looking for something specific because i have nice collection of cosmetics and weapons so you may look to my bazaar profile http://bazaar.tf/profiles/76561198051925253or add me

On steam market go to tf2 of course, go to advanced search options, on the left type in halloween spell, click include in item description, pick cosmetic or whatever from drop down menu on right, then search. hth

On steam market go to tf2 of course, go to advanced search options, on the left type in halloween spell, click include in item description, pick cosmetic or whatever from drop down menu on right, then search. hth

I appreciate the help but I was specifically looking for if anyone knew how to do this/or if it's possible for backpack.tf. Unfortunately I've already looked through all the spelled items available on the steam marketplace.

Archived