Should i take this offer

MordoBoss

So some1 offert me his clean vivid plasma rack+ 4 keys in bad items like painted shit and 1 pure key (i`ll maybe menage to convince him do 3-4 keys instend of paitend and kits) for my green fetti mining light+p fetti pusher (its overpriced like 71 keys worth but all other low tier 1st gen pushers are cheaper for ex 55 k for green fetti, 70 for searing..). All the unusuals are clean. Should i take this 1 guys? The rack look underpriced cuz there are only selllers at 110-130 keys

Take the rack. Your unusuals are nice and all but a vivid rack is probably REALLY fucking wanted compared to your hats. (their nice but in the sense of trying to make profit or quick pure rack is obviously the better deal)

Im retarded as fuck. 3-4 hours ago i could accept it but that guy sent another trade offer (cuz i didn`t like painted items) and closed the 1st one and i rejected another offer too. After it he wrote ``i cri`` and unfriended me, I sent him the old offer, luckly he said he`s main engi and he needs to have triple combo (he has a engi unusual and wants to get my miscs). He is away/offline cuz its 3-4 am in his country atm i hope he will like my offer. Ur predicts? Will he accept it?

Archived