About Iron Curtain

Apeiron

Hey guys, I got 2 trade offers today for Wrapped Iron Curtain as 2 keys. Normally, most traders were selling these promotional items like Luger, Dangeresque, Too? for 2 keys when they can be wrappable.

But I saw a revision on Iron Curtain TF2 Wiki page which is made on 18 June.

Is there anything different about Iron Curtain which I don't know? Should I sell it or keep it? 

It's a new currency

Haahahaha

No.

You have no idea how much this phrase has been abused in the past. It's not a new currency. And it probably never will be.

But I would recommend selling it. You could buy a copy of poker night for that much, may as well sell the curtain.

But I saw a revision on Iron Curtain TF2 Wiki page which is made on 18 June.

Oh hey people saw my edit.

But seriously, actually read what the edits say, there was a temporary glitch a year ago and it was fixed the very next day. Nothing has changed about the Iron Curtain in over a year.

Haahahaha

No.

You have no idea how much this phrase has been abused in the past. It's not a new currency. And it probably never will be.

But I would recommend selling it. You could buy a copy of poker night for that much, may as well sell the curtain.

I'm joking lol... Relax mate. How can you not sense the sarcasm in what I wrote...?

Archived