Killstreaks

Dr. Cal Lightman

I have some killstreak weapons, (spec and reg), and I cannot figure out a correct price for them. They always change and now it isn't even showing the ks value is on there. Does anyone have a guide or a Price Sheet? I don't know if this is the right place, I'm new. Do I also just add the value of the strange onto the KS value to get the value of the Strange KS?

the scm is the only real pricing guide for killstreak items. But as with any guide, take the prices with a grain of salt. They're not incredibly accurate and can change quite a bit

Their missing prices is just a bug, the devs are already working on it.

But for now, go to the community market, take the price of the items, and divide them by the price of keys in your currency to get an approximation of their value in keys. It's what backpack.tf has always done.

yoi can also

check classifieds for them, see how much they usually ask for the reg and spec ks ( unless is team shine probably its worth same that others sellers) and if you cant find other sellers check the killstreak kit price so you can have an idea how much more you can charge for it (of course probably not full price of the kit you will be able to get)

Archived