Recently strange unusuals got their price dropped to nothing at all.

xNexusTF2

post-24667-0-89385800-1466016244.png

post-24667-0-84453100-1466016255_thumb.png

My Strange Obriting Fire Bonk Boy went from ~36k to nothing at all, no clue how this happened. Apparently others have had this problem as well. Please fix now, I'm desperate to see my backpack's value get increased by ~70$.

Hopefully it will get fixed soon...

EDIT: How a non strange Orbiting Fire Bonk Boy is supposed to look like: post-24667-0-16974600-1466016941_thumb.png

I opened issue in issue tracker but looks like noone care shttp://backpack.tf/issue/575eedde83de6b49a82ae9ce

and its bug with multi quality items (like genuine/strange, vintage/strange etc) not only strange unusuals

edit: i think its actually good change for genuine/stranges and vintage/stranges but it totally messed up strange/unusuals and strange/haunted items.

Did the same, somebody responded only saying they had the same issue :/

The issue is medium, so I guess the mods are fixing on urgent ones first.

well its not that urgent as y can prices by going to normal one and Yes it's some bp value, so? its still there, Same value but Just not counter to your Total so y can tell y friends how rich y Are (its also not forever)

well its not that urgent as y can prices by going to normal one and Yes it's some bp value, so? its still there, Same value but Just not counter to your Total so y can tell y friends how rich y Are (its also not forever)

Did you have an aneurysm while typing that or what

I honestly have no idea what you could possibly have been trying to say with that

Archived