One Year Trading Anniversary/Massive Feelings Dump

HarryG

Well, today is my one year anniversary of collecting Collector's hats, and since I'm not always an emotionless bastard I decided to make a post about it to at least thank everyone that's helped me to get to where I am today. So, here goes, a big thank you to:

All of the forumers for putting up with me 

All of the forum mods for doing what they do for the site and for not permabanning me 

All of the main site mods for doing what they do for the site and for accepting all of my suggestions

All of my fellow collectors that have or haven't sold to me, for tolerating me

Everyone that's ever sold me a Collector's Hat (Yes, I'm going to list this one):

Raven

Konata

LookAtMyChicken

MajinPoo

SirAlterr

Sgt. Bradley

Pigg Mann

Tweets

Aditya

007_remix

The One

andrew

a marketplace.tf person I can't recall so, Geel?

Revolver ocelot

TheSixDollarMan

Trolldier

Chrytin

Someone whose name was just an emote (Thank you still!)

Scrap.tf, for endless hours of buying hats for chemistry sets

All of my Paypal key sellers, for feeding my habit 

All of the people that don't like me as much (Haters are my motivators)

Anyone who's actually read this, I appreciate that

And finally, all of my friends, for supporting and sticking by me the whole time. It really does mean a lot, thanks guys.

Well, that was what I had to say. If you didn't read it, that's OK, I probably wouldn't have if it weren't mine, either. Just wanted to get that off my back.

Thanks,

HarryG

Congrats, i might aswell say it know that i'm sorry about the courtney thing i said a few days ago, i know that i indirectly addressed it to you too since you share a similar personality with her. The part of my brain where it filters the unnecessary thoughts was kinda disabled that night from being tired so i came out a little dickish for no reason because of that  :P

Even tho you are the biggest asshole and the most offensive person I know (from my pov) I still appreciate your collection, congrats man, and all the best for the future.

Out of all those collector's hats, which one's your fave?

I would have to say the Graybanns will always hold that distinction due to how nice they look and how long it took me to actually get them (Right as raven and I worked out a number, I was hacked and given a trade lock by Valve for 5 months). Goes to show that patience really is a virtue, so I guess I also have Steam Support to thank for being so kind as to work that issue out with me.

Even tho you are the biggest asshole and the most offensive person I know (from my pov) I still appreciate your collection, congrats man, and all the best for the future.

reported for bullying

Archived