price suggestions for prof ks

illusion  ✓

i think they need to be added for example the "Collector's professorial kill streak rescue ranger" seems to be overpriced and it has no listings on the market for the moment i really have no idea why no suggestions can be made for prof ks am new to tf2 trading so this is some kinda of a suggestion with a question in it.

If we add this then we would need to add different prices for different eye effects or sheen effects...

Edit: since people value different effects differently.  Example would be hypno beam, it is not as valuable effect as fire horns

i think they need to be added for example the "Collector's professorial kill streak rescue ranger" seems to be overpriced and it has no listings on the market for the moment i really have no idea why no suggestions can be made for prof ks am new to tf2 trading so this is some kinda of a suggestion with a question in it.

Plus, nearly everything single item in the game would need some sort of Professional Killstreak tag, due to the fact that one could have used a blank Professional Kit upon a cosmetic or whatever, not to mention, this sort of market for these sort of things is very volatile and does require some consideration when giving these items a suggested price due to the different sheens (as said by Wokath). 

I see killstreak kits as strange parts. Even though they technically add value to your item, that doesn't mean it deserves to be priced for it. There are many variations and pricing it seems superfluous. 

Archived