RIP letest Golden Pan Drop (Scammed) -Nicolas

Bewitched

that guy has 3 additional reports on him and was banned from FOG 100 days ago

The owner of the pan, why the hell did u trust this guy?

Ok, so I'm the idiot that got scammed.

Yes you all can laugh, but please refrain from posting comments about my stupidity.

(I'm well aware of that.) :)

Yes you all can laugh, but please refrain from posting comments about my stupidity.

Sorry to hear it I guess. But before trading such a high value item didn't you think to check his reputation? 

If I ever get a Golden frying pan, I will 

Step

1. Post it on this forums and hopefully finding helpful stuff

2. Sell it and watch out for stupid scammers

3. Get scammed

3.Get lots of monies

4. Get a CPS co-Pilot and all CPS hats

5. GOD

Sorry to hear it I guess. But before trading such a high value item didn't you think to check his reputation? 

Guess it's been because of a comibination of me being completely new to trading and greed...

Guess it's been because of a comibination of me being completely new to trading and greed...

You should have post it here first, so at least the big traders can help u.

Yes

I hope so.

The fact that Hanuska was paying 450 in unusuals + 250 for something that sells for twice that was sketchy enough, but on top of that the scammer had multiple reports..

I agree in saying that Hanuska deserves AT LEAST some ban time on site :P

I can see you didnt took action at all after your scam.

So make sure to report the scammer and his friend here http://forums.steamrep.com/forums/report/ providing all the evidences.

Read this guide before you do.

Cheers

Nicolas said on his outpost trade that he sold it, didn't get scammed so I assumed he just sold it for cash.

Anyways I actually paid a Ch ke + 250 keys + pro ks aussie rocket + ~500 keys in csgo items.

Yeah, I didn't do enough background checks so I will probably get banned for some time.

Sorry to hear you got scammed Nicolas

Nicolas said on his outpost trade that he sold it, didn't get scammed so I assumed he just sold it for cash.

Anyways I actually paid a Ch ke + 250 keys + pro ks aussie rocket + ~500 keys in csgo items.

Yeah, I didn't do enough background checks so I will probably get banned for some time.

Guess we both are the victim here (sort of). But there's no need for you to get banned or anything if you give the item back. Thx for the reply.

which cs items did you pay? your csgo.exchange inventory history hardly justifies a movement of 500 keys in items

current inventory: http://csgo.exchange/id/76561198090737788/

inventory on june 10: http://csgo.exchange/id/76561198090737788/history/1465531200/

also, i fail to believe you didnt "do enough background checks" because any checks at all would come up with red flags

Sounds like you already learned from you mistake.  That's the most important thing in these situations.  Walk away with more experience than you had before.

damn nicholas sorry to hear you got scammed bro, i've been scammed before and I lost $300 through paypal. Years later of trading I finally was able to save up enough money to get myself a golden frying pan. I get alot of friend requests from really sketchy people always offering me real money for my golden pan, I always delete those people without hesitation. 

How the hell do you play 19 tours and not have a clue on how to handle good loot? 

ouch rip.

Sorry for hear that man.

If the "Middleman" profile is private. 

Better check steamrep or "Steam created" date via backpack.tf

Guess we both are the victim here (sort of). But there's no need for you to get banned or anything if you give the item back. Thx for the reply.

top lel

uhm....

Archived