Far Cry 4 - recommend?

MC22

So, it's the summer and my little sis is like bruh buy us a good FPS like Far Cry 4 or Overwatch, but the problem is that both are ludriciously expensive and my steam assets are like 1 blizz toe and 5 steam dollars, and you can't even buy overwatch on steam. So, a few questions:

Is Far Cry 4 actually a fun game?

When is the steam summer sale, and will I be able to purchase two copies with my current assets?

What is the best way to use my assets to buy two copies?

Is it possible to acquire this game by underhanded means and if so still play coop?

Thanks people

So, it's the summer and my little sis is like bruh buy us a good FPS like Far Cry 4 or Overwatch, but the problem is that both are ludriciously expensive and my steam assets are like 1 blizz toe and 5 steam dollars, and you can't even buy overwatch on steam. So, a few questions:

Is Far Cry 4 actually a fun game?

When is the steam summer sale, and will I be able to purchase two copies with my current assets?

What is the best way to use my assets to buy two copies?

Is it possible to acquire this game by underhanded means and if so still play coop?

Thanks people

with people yeah. just add some a little tint of DLC on far cry 4 and boom it becomes good

but i prefer Far cry 3 blood dragon

Archived