See current price suggestions on all items in backpack

hooters

Basically, I'm asking for a feature to be added that will allow users to see any open suggestions for items in their backpacks.

How would it work? Would there be an additional button in the overlay, or would the overlay be expanded so when you hover over the item it shows you the most recent suggestion?

Just click on stats and scroll down to Recent and All time suggestions

I know if they add that feature, it would save people a click or 2, but honestly, we don't need that.

I see that most people didnt get what op means. Its not about checking previous suggestions for your items which everybody can do easy. btw you dont always know that your item has open suggestion. Its about being informed that there is suggestion for item that you have (for all items you have put in one place), so you can react - for example - make post in suggestion about price you paid for yours to help/correct someones suggestion etc.

I see that most people didnt get what op means. Its not about checking previous suggestions for your items which everybody can do easy. btw you dont always know that your item has open suggestion. Its about being informed that there is suggestion for item that you have (for all items you have put in one place), so you can react - for example - make post in suggestion about price you paid for yours to help/correct someones suggestion etc.

ok now I get what you mean.

basically this yes.  ive seen a couple suggestions on items ive bought where they didnt correctly identify what i paid/sold it for, and i didnt notice until the suggestion had been accepted

Archived