Building Destroying Mantreads?

*MEGALOVANIA N-TENSIFYING*

I've had me a pair of Mantreads for a while now, Strange Pro with some nice lil' parts. One of which, however, is glitched, being Buildings Destroyed. From the 258 kills I've piled up with em, I'm somehow managed to get 6 buildings destroyed. I was wondering if anyone could figure out how this happens, or tell me how? I've never stomped a guy holding a building, stomping a building won't do anything (obviously), and when me and my friend tested a kill while holding a building, it never added one.

A link to my backpack:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/13379001PIE/inventory

Check the 3rd page for the Mantreads.

Just been a bit confusing to me for a while.

Well the only reason the part is on those mantreads at all is because of a glitch. So I can only assume there is some other glitch voodoo going on that increased the count. It actually makes a whole lot of sense for it to increase when killing a player with a hauled building. Are you sure you didn't test it on a server with sv_cheats 1? That would prevent any kills from counting.

The mantreads really should damage buildings

Probably you killing engineers while moving buildings, and you not noticing. 

Mantread kills are things you notice.

Dunno, I have a strange Homewrecker which I only use in tf2center lobbies, for the life of me I cannot remember killing anyone and yet it has 5 kills, sometimes things happen accidentally

Dunno, I have a strange Homewrecker which I only use in tf2center lobbies, for the life of me I cannot remember killing anyone and yet it has 5 kills, sometimes things happen accidentally

What Ziphy means is that mantread kills are so rare that it's hard to get one without noticing. It's almost like when you're in a server and someone dies to a golden pan. Almost everybody notices. So it's unlikely he got a mantread kill on a carrying engi without noticing

If you landed on a building, don't you think it would cause some damage?

It doesn't really but it really should.

Well the only reason the part is on those mantreads at all is because of a glitch. So I can only assume there is some other glitch voodoo going on that increased the count. It actually makes a whole lot of sense for it to increase when killing a player with a hauled building. Are you sure you didn't test it on a server with sv_cheats 1? That would prevent any kills from counting.

The mantreads really should damage buildings

I know the server that I was on wasn't running on sv_cheats 1, otherwise insanity would ensue. The killing while they hauled a building, I tested that with a friend. When the stomp kill happened, the counter didn't go up on the Buildings Destroyed.

Would be noice to know how it occurs tho

A link to my backpack:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/13379001PIE/inventory

Check the 3rd page for the Mantreads.

You know you can link directly to items? http://steamcommunity.com/id/13379001PIE/inventory#440_2_4519387791

Also I checked your Mantreads on TF2 Tools, apparently your 6 buildings destroyed only ranks you second and someone else has Mantreads with even more buildings destroyed.

You know you can link directly to items? http://steamcommunity.com/id/13379001PIE/inventory#440_2_4519387791

Also I checked your Mantreads on TF2 Tools, apparently your 6 buildings destroyed only ranks you second and someone else has Mantreads with even more buildings destroyed.

Couldn't figure out how to do that, so I'ma try to figure that out next time.

As for the other thing, noice.

Archived