Should i take this offer?

MordoBoss

I got offert night terror (scatter) MW with hot effect+5 keys pure for my beams (clean) grimm hatte. The hat is underpriced (PE and GE go to 84-91, darkblaze for 100 keys, burning 120 and scorching for 150) but there is another seller at 75 keys pure (clean hat). Should i take this offer? I bought this hat for 63 keys pure

Do you really want to trade your 1stgen Godtier effect Hightier hat

for a 

7ndgen MW Scattergun with a low tier effect ?

(In other words: Lolno) 

Idk if unusual weps are still considered cancer because i'm long gone from trading but i'd say grim hatte.

Also status updates.

wtf dude unusual weapons that aren't FN are cancer

I'd keep the god tier hat rather than a weapon because it's not like you play scout a lot

If it was FN then you could at least make an argument for the scatter, but its mw so I wouldn't take it

for a

I just asked for ur opinion. I thought there is maybe a quickbuyer who would take it for more then 63 keys so i can gib some profit

for a

I just asked for ur opinion. I thought there is maybe a quickbuyer who would take it for more then 63 keys so i can gib some profit

Nah, I don't think so - wouldn't risk it. Just wait until someone buys your hat rather than trading for the weapon - you might end up trading it for like 30 keys in the end... 

if you play scout, go for the scatter! FN unu weps aren't cancer (also with wep pricing and all). I don't know tho... tough decision, but I would keep the hatte.

if you play scout, go for the scatter! FN unu weps aren't cancer (also with wep pricing and all). I don't know tho... tough decision, but I would keep the hatte.

(The unusual weapon is MW, not FN, if you mean that xD , correct me I'f I'm wrong )..... I'd keep the grimm hatte imo !

Personally I think unusual weapons look awful, and I've seen a lot of traders have a hard time selling them
You have a godtier first gen effect on a really nice hat, to me that offer is a low ball, no matter what the skin is

Archived