Buy orders for killstreak weapons

Strelok-the TF2 Metalhead

Hi guys, I wanted to make a buy order for some killstreak items (want to get all blood botkillers with pro KS) and I don't really know how to do it, I can make a buy order for regular one, but not the killstreak one and I know you can somehow do it, because there are tons of these buy orders, even from people without premium. Thanks to anybody, who can help me.

Hi guys, I wanted to make a buy order for some killstreak items (want to get all blood botkillers with pro KS) and I don't really know how to do it, I can make a buy order for regular one, but not the killstreak one and I know you can somehow do it, because there are tons of these buy orders, even from people without premium. Thanks to anybody, who can help me.

Just narrow the search parameters to professional Killstreaker.

The redirect for killstreak stat pages, where you can list buy orders for killstreaked items, is currently not working. Most current killstreaked buy orders are there from before it stopped working. It's still possible to get to them by changing the URL if you can figure out how to do that. The only other option at the moment is to list a buy order for a plain version of the item that you want, with the price you'd pay for the plain item and specify in the notes that you'll pay X amount for a killstreak version in the notes. 

EDIT: Managed to find an example if you want to play around with the URL

The redirect for killstreak stat pages, where you can list buy orders for killstreaked items, is currently not working. Most current killstreaked buy orders are there from before it stopped working. It's still possible to get to them by changing the URL if you can figure out how to do that. The only other option at the moment is to list a buy order for a plain version of the item that you want, with the price you'd pay for the plain item and specify in the notes that you'll pay X amount for a killstreak version in the notes. 

Thank you very much, I was thinking that it might be old trades, when you could do that and now you can't, but didn't actually think you can search like this, thanks for help and the links

Archived