Falkirk helm new all class?

JasonFunderberker

With like 30 other things going all-class in the year so far alone, I honestly wouldn't surprised. Strange one being bumped to 4 keys pretty much confirms this.

At least he's making the hat look nice instead of just slapping it on the other classes. I'm pleased the one hat I own to get updated is getting a full update instead of that lazy garbage

It's by the same creator though, so something might actually come of it. He's also updated the boots for the set so they can be equipped by the Scout. 

no, it doesnt fit other classes other than demo, god dammit, how this fits heavy?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a better question, how will it fit on spy??????

answer: it doesnt and wont 

It doesnt even fit the theme of any other characters..

I think valve forgot they designed these characters with personalities, and cosmetics are supposed to fit their personality specifically... theyre just accepting anything that someone submits as all class at this point

I think valve forgot they designed these characters with personalities, and cosmetics are supposed to fit their personality specifically... theyre just accepting anything that someone submits as all class at this point

Technically Pyro and Scout already have knight loadouts.

Valve hasn't accepted it yet. The creator just submitted it like a new hat, so you can vote to see it in-game. If he had updated the original submission, then it would most likely go all-class even if it doesn't make sense (like the Hazmat for Sniper).

What he said.

So glad I quited all this shit.

Archived