How do I "pause" classified listings?

Toad

Example: Sometime ago, I made a lot of listings for craft hats for 1.11 ref each and my total metal went below 1.11, but then backpack.tf automatically did a "pause" thing on my classifieds where they wouldn't be visible until my metal supply went above 1.11. Is there a way to activate this feature manually? I'd hate to close a crap load of listings one by one only to reopen them a short time later!

Pretty sure that these days the listings reappear if you go under the listed amount and then regain the amount. 

huh? how?

just automatically. i remember them adding it a while ago because i got a temp ban because i didnt remove my listings, then a few days later they added the feature. 

so if I close the listings, I can "regain" them again? how exactly do I regain them? I see no feature/button around.

As of now there's no way for you to "pause" your listings.

Listings will automatically disappear if you lack the specified ref/keys. However, once you have the amount back, the listings will reappear.

&& you can't regain listings once you've closed them.

I know how you feel. I hate it when someone sends me a trade offer for a listing i had long forgotten. xd

correct me if I'm wrong but if this feature is already coded, shouldn't it be at least fairly easy to put a button somewhere where you can manually toggle it? (coders dont kill me pls)

edit: imma just make a suggestion thread

Archived