The collector question

Bob the Unsymmetrical

Been playing tf2 for almost 2 years now, and decided to start collecting stuff like every other person (like Litronom, who just completed his Vintage collection)

So I settled on collecting Peace Signs (Yes,you read that right) I currently have 3 unusuals that are Signs based and gonna trade more in the Summer (hopefully)

Now after I told you my fav effect, now you tell me what are you currently collecting and how long have you been trading for such items <3

(Also, if you are that type of person who has a CPS Blighted Beak, add me)

collector's festives, made my flare gun a while ago, early 2014 I think? 

and genuines, since I started playing tf2 back in uh, 2011?

I once collected pencil pushers and strange shovels.

Right now I'm just collecting nice looking stuff :D 

Ushankas.

Trying to get rid of my festive collection to free up some space and get some spare keys.

i wanna start collecting Cowls, but am poor....,.,,

ideally, start collecting Cowls when i actually unbox an unusual for a change

Level 100 items, I'm roughly the 24th top level 100 collector. Which leads to...

im collecting EOTL supporter tag stranges (not at the moment)

I have a near complete collection (I'm only missing two) of level 100 Strange cosmetics with the EotL Early Supporter tag + a level 100 Pool Party taunt with the tag (not Strange because Strange Pool Parties don't exist).

I'd say I'm collecting darkblaze unusuals

It all started when my brother and I decided to get the only 2 darkblaze kabutos in existence

After that I went for a darkblaze hong kong cone because the buto was just so mesmerising.

6 months later I'm a proud owner of 4 darkblaze unusuals xdxd

I recently finished a level 0-100 vintage flare gun collection, and I occasionally pick up other level 0 vintages. I've had one of each quality of brigade helm for a while now (minus collector's, shame I could never get my hands on the only one there is)

When I had a much lower backpack value, I primarily collected Scotsman Stove Pipes, as back then, it was one of the better looking hats out there, and trying to get one of every color was a fun goal. Later, I started collecting My Little Pony themed Clan Prides, not so much out of bronydom, but because I kept getting decal tool drops and crafting clan prides, and the sheer amount of rage generated by people whenever they saw anything MLP was simply delightful (same reason my Minigun's named Fluttershy).

Nowadays though, I have become lord of the Green Confetti. With 46 hats in the collection, it's certainly nothing to scoff at. If Tf2Tools is to be believed, this puts me at the 5th largest single effect collection out there. Granted, I don't have anything super valuable in there like a Noh Mercy, but having lots of hats means it's easy to change my style.

I also keep an eye out for good deals on collectors weapons and service medals, but nothing too serious there.

Archived