Backpack.tf Battle.net Sign-up Thread

Tobiased

uhhh idk about this battle.net stuff and it never works when I try to sign in or shit idk, but anyway I play Overwatch on Xbox one and would love to have some people to play with. :)  I am currently level 79 and Platinum ranked. I play mostly Reaper and also soldier 76 but I can play other things if the team needs it like Mercy for example. My name is Amoneycake420 I believe.

uhhh idk about this battle.net stuff and it never works when I try to sign in or shit idk, but anyway I play Overwatch on Xbox one and would love to have some people to play with. :)  I am currently level 79 and Platinum ranked. I play mostly Reaper and also soldier 76 but I can play other things if the team needs it like Mercy for example. My name is Amoneycake420 I believe.

Hmm we probably should put up a section for the Console players. I dont think PC and console can mix because they update differently in different servers. I know Torb got a nerf on Console but not PC when the game first came out

Should set up a Discord chat too maybe or TS for people who want to play regularly together

Hmm we probably should put up a section for the Console players. I dont think PC and console can mix because they update differently in different servers. I know Torb got a nerf on Console but not PC when the game first came out

Someone legit made a thread for that but angelmander locked it tho even tho this thread is mostly more about the PC/Battle.net while Consoles don't have a thing called battle.net pretty sure that was the reason why unstoppabull made the thread

Someone legit made a thread for that but angelmander locked it tho even tho this thread is mostly more about the PC/Battle.net while Consoles don't have a thing called battle.net pretty sure that was the reason why unstoppabull made the thread

Yeah, I'm trying to contact angelmander to open the thread, cause mine is console. Actually didn't see the post to add a thread for console until now lol.  And yeah I made the thread cause the only way console players can play together is by adding each other, and then being part of a group.

EDIT: Console thread is now up :)

• 1 month later...

I'm a hearthstone person, join through the referral link on my steam profile and you get a free pack of cards too (probably if you dont have a b-net account yet)

also  feel free to message me on my steam profile if you want to go on my friends list on battle.net.

Added my name on your list. Hope you don't mind :P

If I was mod, I would have done that too ;)

(Although now that I see you are just above me, I see why you couldn't resist)

• Like 1

• Administrators

I play more Ana/Roadhog/Mei/Torbjorn now :P

lol Prepare for incoming Ana nerf and Roadhog nerf on hook :(

Roadhog's hook is broken af on PC but not on xbox luckily :D

Ana is really good if you play her right I have an 80% win rate with her and my accuracy is only 60-70%! They really need to nerf her grenade or her insane burst healing.

Yeah, seems like every time I start a hero they get nerfed

Which is why I love Torbjorn (Golden guns and all), no chance he'll get nerfed as he is pretty non-viable in a lot of situations

Just bought overwatch puddingkip#2719 i will probably be trash but add me if you are nice

I have faith you won't give up before lv. 20 like SOME people...

I have faith you won't give up before lv. 20 like SOME people...

I succumbed from pressure from my irl friends so as long as they play I'll play I guess.

• Like 2

Just a thought, perhaps you could change the players colors of the text per servers they are on (US, Europe, Asia) if not too much of a hassle ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought, perhaps you could change the players colors of the text per servers they are on (US, Europe, Asia) if not too much of a hassle ^.^

That is a brilliant Idea.

Edit: Done. Color coded "everybody" by server region. Also Puddingkip is officially added in the roster, congrats!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

â–‹ NA

Name: unstopaBULL#11859

Heroes: All supports (Best is Ana), Very good Winston, McCree, sometimes Pharah, and all the tanks (Other than RoadBacon)

Level: 32, it takes forever to level up.

• 3 weeks later...