Favourite Gamemode?

cat food xxl

What is your favourite gamemode? Valve or non-Valve? Also on what map?

I loved playing Saxton Hale on Trainsawlaser. Only been lucky enough to be able to be Hale once or twice though. x10 VSH on the other hand isn't that great because they've started banning weapons like the Brass beast and the demo booties. Pity..

As for Valve servers, I've always had a soft spot for pl_cactuscanyon. It's got great flank routes for both the attacking teams and defending teams and the placement of heath/ammo is great. It also has a varying range of stairs, slopes, ledges and cliffs. Perfect for stebbs and spy gameplay in general. I feel that pl_borneo is identical to pl_cactuscanyon is also very similar to it, idk. 

Whats yours?

rip trainsawlaser

Really any top garry's mod gamemodes, like TTT, murder, hide and seek etc. I also really enjoyed ultimate chimera hunt.

I've also been a little addicted in consuming a few MvM tickets i had like a few months ago, i have a feeling if i had more i would spend all of them, not currently though.

Really any top garry's mod gamemodes, like TTT, murder, hide and seek etc. I also really enjoyed ultimate chimera hunt.

I've also been a little addicted in consuming a few MvM tickets i had like a few months ago, i have a feeling if i had more i would spend all of them, not currently though.

should i try my luck on mvm for sweet australiums? never finished first tour :\

should i try my luck on mvm for sweet australiums? never finished first tour :\

I mostly went only because i had like a few leftover tickets and was in the mood for some MvM, but i wouldn't advise using tickets solely so you can get australiums, chances are that you will be spending way more on tickets than just buying one directly.

Mann vs. Machine by far, I don't have a problem I swear. Favorite map is probably Mannworks. Outside that, 2fort has been my favorite since TF Classic.

King of the Hill has been my joint for the longest time now, specifically Harvest or Highpass. I love how I can run around and play like it's a death match while also completing the objective

CTF, I love that on pubs 

VSH.. I liked it once, but there are too many.. idk, tryhards and everything for me, also it's boring when you're dead

I really liked prophunt for a while, it's fun.

Koth_Nucleus is always my fav Map no matter what

CP_Gorge and Granary is my other fav map if I wanna play spy (Is a good map for YER for me) and wanna rank up my stranges. 

pl_badwater, snowycoast are my fav maps for payload, even though I seldom play that game mode due to the existence of Koth_nucleus

And of course any map with only "one" spawn door is always the best map for spawn camping. (By one I mean the players only know how to use one way out instead of using the other way aka nucleus)

cp_dustbowl

as a solly and demo main, there's nothing more fun than spamming the countless chokepoints that exist there 8)

Archived