Lotto suggestion

haloless0 LTRY.rocks

[Please let me know if this is in the wrong section for suggestions, and if so, kindly direct me to the appropriate area]      Sooo... I know this may sound like a stupid suggestion (Lord knows I make a lot of them) but how feasible would it be to separate the different Lotto modes into "rooms" instead? I was just thinking that it might be a way to increase your profit a bit... there are fairly consistent gaps in the pots filling, which in an essence is money you are losing out on. If there were two rooms of gambling going on simultaneously, that doubles the amount you can potentially make, and opens the doors to poorer players not being scared off by crazy "no limit" pots (which in turn could be even more profit, seeing as it could increase your users) and would allow the players who enjoy the high stakes to do so more often (The fees are better from No Limits than they are from $5 Limit) I know that there are costs to this idea, but the profit margin would still be in BP.TF's favor. If you do think this is stupid, which a lot probably will, please don't be mean about it (no need to hate, mate!)  :D

More rooms, more wait for players as at times, it's quite quiet.

Double the rooms =/= double the profit as this would only be possible when the lotto is full of players, needing a lotto happening more frequently than how fast lottos are currently.

But, even if it still only fired as often as it does, with both rooms going it would still equal out to twice the fees they garnish. They make X off of No Limit, and Y off of $5, and XY is still greater than X or Y alone, right?

Archived