Rhys' death: Real or Fake?

Chimera

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you truly think Rhys is dead, or do you think it's fake?

• I believe he really is dead
    • His death is fake
    • I don't know
  2. 2. If it's fake, why do you think he did it?

• He wanted a way to leave the community
    • He is trolling
    • Other (if possible, please specify in a comment)

If requested, I will lock this thread. I apologize for antagonizing so many people still sensitive to this topic.

People are not sensitive as much as they can't believe that someone, who seemed normal, would do this to themselves. Most people have not been confronted by something like thid. The community should assume that he us dead but allow people to react to it in whatever way they wish to.

Baloo and Awesome McCoolname; His departure is in the past but people reactions to it are in the current and are their way of dealing with something. Your statements are an expresion of how you want to deal with it. Do not stunt other peoples need to discuss it. This topic is in the current and may not be about Rhys13th anymore.

People are not sensitive as much as they can't believe that someone, who seemed normal, would do this to themselves. Most people have not been confronted by something like thid. The community should assume that he us dead but allow people to react to it in whatever way they wish to.

Baloo and Awesome McCoolname; His departure is in the past but people reactions to it are in the current and are their way of dealing with something. Your statements are an expresion of how you want to deal with it. Do not stunt other peoples need to discuss it. This topic is in the current and may not be about Rhys13th anymore.

If I can show you a few quotes on this very topic:

Either way I'll never be able to talk to Rhys again. None of you would ever take what I wanted to say seriously.

Can we just get off the topic of rhys?

If he has indeed passed away then we should not speak ill of the dead, if this is all just a troll then i wouldnt care anyways posting everywhere is helping him "troll"

thanks

Because it hits close to him, considering he's a TF2 guy and visited this site, even if most people didn't know him.  It's the "Steve Jobs" effect -- when he died, suddenly everyone acts like they know him and care all about it, and refuse to stop talking about it.  Don't take it as if I'm disagreeing, I agree with all of your points.

TBH the best thing is to stop talking about him.  If he's dead, then k, he's dead and we should just leave him at that.  If not, he's just a shithead and should be ignored anyways.

I think its real, I didn't know him much but I don't think we should be posting about this anyway. Just leave it.

It seems very much people don't want to have a discussion on this. This should have been more of a question in which people did not have to answer. I apologize for anything I might've come off as, or in anyway if I have "spoke ill of the dead". I'm locking this thread.

Archived