Best Killstreaker, Sheen, Level on GOLDEN PAN?

Frinto

Best Killstreaker, Sheen, Level on GOLDEN PAN?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. killstreaker

2. 2. Sheen

Title saids it all I would like to know what is the best killstreaker + sheen + level combo on golden frying pan. Does it effect the price of the golden frying pan? And should I sell my current golden pan + adds for another golden pan with different KS, sheen and level?

I currently have a level 5 golden frying pan that has firehorns + mandarinn.

UPDATE

i sold my clean level 5 golden pan + duped scorching kabuto + clean burning safe n sound FOR CLEAN level 1 golden pan from pudilicious that has teamshine and hypnobeams worth it or not???

tbh best would be lvl 1 since that means the person got it on first tour right.  but I may be wrong here.

I think level 1 is the most common for that exact reason.

tbh best would be lvl 1 since that means the person got it on first tour right.  but I may be wrong here.

So everytime I look at the pan I can envision some kid who got carried through four missions and then got the best item in MvM?  No thanks, I'd much prefer a higher level, preferably over 100.  

• Like 2

UPDATE

i sold my clean level 5 golden pan + duped scorching kabuto + clean burning safe n sound FOR CLEAN level 1 golden pan from pudilicious that has teamshine and hypnobeams worth it or not???

UPDATE

i sold my clean level 5 golden pan + duped scorching kabuto + clean safe n sound FOR CLEAN level 1 golden pan from pudilicious that has teamshine and hypnobeams worth it or not???

I can't imagine any possible scenario where it was worth it to overpay that much.  What killstreaker did your pan have?

Edit:  ........your old pan had firehorns/manndarin.....that's almost as high as you can get.  So in other words, you traded for a worse pan, and overpaid by more than 200 keys.  

• Like 2

You can just remove the killstreak and use a new killstreak pan kit on it <.< Shouldn't be too hard to get any effects you want for less than 15 keys

UPDATE

i sold my clean level 5 golden pan + duped scorching kabuto + clean safe n sound FOR CLEAN level 1 golden pan from pudilicious that has teamshine and hypnobeams worth it or not???

Wow.

I'd say no. You lost $500+ in overpay just to change the level number. Here's a little visual to get the point across. 

9IfYm5V.png

UPDATE

How in the world did you manage to trade up to such a valuable inventory if you're willing to do such a stupid deal. That's a waste of like 200 keys for a terrible Pro. KS/Sheen and a meaningless number

lol thanks for the visual jpeg....makes me feel like crap now hahaha. I feel like i just made the worse trade in history

9IfYm5V.png

lol thanks for the visual jpeg....makes me feel like crap now hahaha. I feel like i just made the worse trade in history

9IfYm5V.png

On the bright side, you DO still have a Golden Frying Pan. Kinda far off the worst trade I'd say.

9IfYm5V.png

Yeah that was pretty dumb. All you had to do was ask somebody here first...oh wait.....

In all seriousness though, why go through the effort to create a poll about the best killstreak and sheen on the forums, but then not be patient enough to at least hear responses before you make the decision to trade yours for another? I'm guessing you're a young millennial with that kind of impatience.  

Best level is 100, it's fairly common to find level 1 pans as you can just reset the amount of tours you have done after each tour. A level 100 pan means the recipient did 100 tours without resetting them and happened to get the pan on his 100th tour.

Best level would obviously be 69. Or maybe 420 (because all you damn kids think weed is cool for some reason.)

Worst level would be 1, because it's most common, and  you can just reset your badge after every tour to make sure any aussies are level 1 (sorry)

So, your trade was bad, and you should feel bad.

Or maybe 420 (because all you damn kids think weed is cool for some reason.)

Regardless of opinions on 420 or weed, I don't think it is actually possible to get any item at level 420 aside from the MvM badges, since unless I am mistaken the level rolls over back to 0 after 255.

FAKE EDIT: I went and looked for the item attribute which I think is(?) responsible for letting MvM badges go past 255: http://www.tf2tools.net/utilities/attribute?adi=439

Apparently it is also on Botkillers as well as the MvM badges, but it is not on the Golden Frying Pan or any other MvM reward items (such as Australiums and Fabricators).

I know MvM badges with levels higher than 255 only appear as 255 on bp.tf and other 3rd party sites, for example Kazzaster's Mecha Engine, Two Cities, and Gear Grinder badges.

Further checking Kazzaster's inventory shows that they own Fabricators from a fairly recent tour which are below level 255, which would seem to prove that the level does wrap around (they also lack attribute 439). But I also know that level 0 Botkillers exist which would indicate they they do wrap around but that doesn't make sense if attribute 439 does what I thought it did.

So I have no idea. Evidence appears to be that everything except the badges wraps around after level 255. But if attribute 439 was responsible then botkillers should loop around too and level 0 ones wouldn't exist, but they do. So no idea what attribute 439 does.

Either way; still fairly certain Golden Frying Pans can't go beyond level 255.