Punishment_Fatal

This is the dream hat(s) thread, where you put what hats you want to own. This isn't restricted to just Unusuals, but to any hat in the game. I'll start with my list.

List:

Cheater's Lament

Lo-Fi Longwave (Preferably Vintage)

Burning Killer Exclusive

Orbiting Stout Shakos Bounty Hat

Wiki Cap

Humanitarian's Hachimaki

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Dream Hats are supposed to be: Hats you love and keep forever

What Dream Hats really are: "THIS IS MY DREAM HAT, I LOVE THIS HAT SO MUCH AND DONT MIND KEEPING IT FOR A LONG TIME. I WONT SELL IT UNTIL SOMETHING REALLY REALLY GOOD COMES ALONG. NOT SELLING IT FOR LOWBALL.TF PRICES!!!"

Honestly, I care more about effect than hat. I wouldn't want a nice effect on that weird plunger shit, but I'd be happy with a shit hat with a good effect on it (currently I can't afford either)

Honestly, I care more about effect than hat. I wouldn't want a nice effect on that weird plunger shit, but I'd be happy with a shit hat with a good effect on it (currently I can't afford either)

handle is cool hat :(

• 2 months later...

Sunbeams Nunhood, Stormy storm Buccaneers bicorne, Disco beatdown Greased Lightning, Misty skull cosa nostra cap, and Killawatt industrial festivizer

I'm more interested in combos now.  I already got white energy.  I might be done with going after unusuals at this point, but if I did go after another unusual then it would most likely be a planets misc so I can have a nice little space debris combo (nuts and bolts + planets).

If I had unlimited promos at my disposal, I'd probably go out and buy a bunch of unusual miscs and hats to make different combos with.  Just for shits and giggles. :D

I'm more interested in combos now.  I already got white energy.  I might be done with going after unusuals at this point, but if I did go after another unusual then it would most likely be a planets misc so I can have a nice little space debris combo (nuts and bolts + planets).

If I had unlimited promos at my disposal, I'd probably go out and buy a bunch of unusual miscs and hats to make different combos with.  Just for shits and giggles. :D

(In an hours or so when it uploads.) Also, Puddingkip's going to find the older thread about this and order Woifi to merge them. :P

Archived