What's your opinion on the Captain Space Man hype?

cat food xxl

I'm pretty sure the only hype it could get at this point would be removing the equip region entirely, like the Antlers. It's already an all-class misc; where could it go from here?

That hype train has arrived at the station and all the passengers have disembarked, now the only thing left is for the train engine to be decommissioned and turned to scrap.

Clips badly, and when I mean badly, i mean it shouldn't even be a misc @ all

>cant wear with spiral sallet - 2/10

I personally don't notice the hat as a misc whenever someone's wearing it. You need to look closer in order to really see it.

In my opinion, it should've been a misc all along. As for the prices, you already have sellers for 110-130 for the uglier effects. Still a misc, though. Have you seen what people pay for dp pullover? Ugly misc with an ugly effect, still fetches good money

Most of these all class updates are either ugly or just updated just because teh creator wants to.

And the glass on the Cap Spacemann is not clear enough to see anything in there, so basically is made as a misc, because you can get a double uns effect on it. (aka for profit only)

Archived