Age composition of Tf2 community?

MordoBoss

I expect it to be mostly played by teenagers but i've seen a lot older players. Give me your opinion about this and some study if possible.

I'd say

Pubs: 8-18 are the most common

Mvm: (not counting the f2p noobs with their free ticket) like 15-30

Big traders: 16-35

What Pearly said is about right, however I do believe that in Competitive games (Not like tf2center, but official leagues) it's more like 18-30 (People who have been playing game since release)

Lolwat? Big traders is like 90% 10 year olds

No, the richest traders are certainly not 10, around 20 sounds accurate. And some, even older for sure.

No, the richest traders are certainly not 10, around 20 sounds accurate. And some, even older for sure.

I was in the top 200 backpacks when I was 13, so it isn't that far off. Trading isn't hard, it's just time consuming.

I believe that you could include this: most traders nowadays are at a range of 10 or older, as others said and by personal experience, but most mature traders (16-35) tend to be richer

Lolwat? Big traders is like 90% 10 year olds

When he talks about "big traders", he's talking about people who realize that 10 keys is barely 20 bucks and you easily spend 5x times that much on a good night out on the town.  So in other words, not people with 'trade.tf' in their name or people who spend time and energy arguing over a handful more dollars in a 100 dollar trade. 

When he talks about "big traders", he's talking about people who realize that 10 keys is barely 20 bucks and you easily spend 5x times that much on a good night out on the town.  So in other words, not people with 'trade.tf' in their name or people who spend time and energy arguing over a handful more dollars in a 100 dollar trade. 

Lol i actually agree with jackk

i know a 14 year old who is legit and pretty good but he started trading around 10 years old 

and gave away his unusuals to his Best friend that he knows in real life

Archived