You're kidding, right?

Python.

oe50jkY.png?10witCK7.png?1

Edit: Wolfi is savior.

All of these made within 30 minutes of each other*. Rules have no meaning anymore ;~;

Such proof

Much upvote

Wow

http://i.imgur.com/z3Qf0xb.png?1 - no.

Can we do something about these people, or can we rack up all dat rep Every. Single. Morning?

Discuss.

*Besides the shotgun

Yup, saw them. 

If only the rules stood out more.

Yeah I'm not sure if the rules site really shows up before you make your first suggestion. Or people simply ignore it. Maybe you should have to wait 30 seconds before being able to accept it, like on sop.

Yeah I'm not sure if the rules site really shows up before you make your first suggestion. Or people simply ignore it. Maybe you should have to wait 30 seconds before being able to accept it, like on sop.

Maybe the scrapbank.me one where the accept button is actually hidden in the rules. (I failed it btw)

Maybe the scrapbank.me one where the accept button is actually hidden in the rules. (I failed it btw)

Exactly why rules never work cuz no one reads it xD

i have.

before proof was required on bp.tf, this wasnt even rare

Rules work mostly, but there are just those people who refuse to read and manipulate prices.

Yes, rules could be more visible. But most people wouldn't read / accept them anyway.

Maybe there should be an automatic system which check if links are included in the suggestion and if these links actually show the item the suggestion was made for.

But I guess that would be quiete useless, since people always find ways to trick such system (e.g. the minimum of 10 letters in posts to prevent pointless comments or whatever this is for).

So in the end, we're lucky to have mods who ban those people, because that's the only effective method.

Yes, rules could be more visible. But most people wouldn't read / accept them anyway.

Maybe there should be an automatic system which check if links are included in the suggestion and if these links actually show the item the suggestion was made for.

But I guess that would be quiete useless, since people always find ways to trick such system (e.g. the minimum of 10 letters in posts to prevent pointless comments or whatever this is for).

So in the end, we're lucky to have mods who ban those people, because that's the only effective method.

Or just make a rule that says if you don't follow the rules and you agree to the rules, you will be banned permanently? Then again, that seems like a paradox.

everyone reads the rules, and most people understand them (mind you 'illiterates' on outpost read too)

but simply refuse to follow them. One day bans should work but I'm not a mod

Archived