When should i get tf2 outpost premium?

MordoBoss

I have 91 keys atm and am quickbuying unusuals (like tons of other guys). This month i made about 30 keys profit. Is it a good idea to get the premium now? I think i bump my trades regulary but not enought. 15 new trading posts is also good. I guess its worth it but what do u think about it? If not when should i get it (like 150 keys,200 keys in stock)

Edit: i dont have paypal. I only use my internet Visa card. Is Visa net card accepted too? Btw i often sell my keys to other guys in my neighbour (i sell them for full price in the real money)

If you see yourself continuing to make at least that per month, i'd say it's worth it, especially if you're going to use the extra trades slots. I think I started premium when I was making less than that and it easily paid for itself, comes to 2-3 keys per month. You can always stop after a month if it's not working well for you.

I've never paid by card but I'd be shocked if they didn't accept Visa. 

I bought it when I had about 6 or 7 trades going at once for cheap items (usually a couple of refined to 5 keys or less) and just couldn't find the time to bump them or kept forgetting. It was easier to just buy premium for a month and have it do it for me. I wasn't trying to make profit on anything though, I just wanted convenience. I'd say if you're making double or more of what it costs to buy the membership in profit then go for it since it will technically pay for itself and still leave you with a lot of profit afterwards. 

Archived