What's your the most profitable month in your trading history?

MordoBoss

This May was really good for me. Got 29.5 pure keys and i have 6 days to make more. Started with 66 keys now have 95 (90 keys,2 csgo and 3 in taunts).What's your the best trading month?

Certainly not this month. What the SnS creator got from leading me on about the update personally is beyond me :(

I wonder if there will be any correlation between people's months, I'm interested to find out. Mine was November 2015, made 500 keys.

So far it's been this May, I made about ~50-60 keys. Unfortunately it's starting to slow to a crawl, and I'm mad as hell about it lol

(300th post woot)

april may march or whatever in 2015 when i broke the steam market. made ~$4 - 5k from $50 that month.

I think it was March last year, specifically the 17th. That was when I earned triple from selling old junk on SCM.

Always december, because:

Chirstmas + Kiddies with gift parent money + Kiddies buying tons of games and market items + No school meaning even more kiddies with parent money = Me being happy for having kiddies buying my hard to sell items on the market.

Even sold my duped australium prof. ks. grenade launcher because there was literally only 1 person with a listing and i bought it back a few months later for 1/2 of what i sold it for.

I wonder if there will be any correlation between people's months, I'm interested to find out. Mine was November 2015, made 500 keys.

Idk it makes sense (correlatio between months and profit) i guess its easier to get profit in summer because there is no school so teenagers (we are the biggest part of the community) have more time to play and they want to get some items for the game (demand increases).

Right now it seems like a lot of may/march with a little bit of november/december.  This seems to make sense (both on/near school holidays)

Not sure which month exactly, buit I remember making ~600 Keys somewhere around october of last month.
It was a glorios month.

This month comes really close though, so far i've made ~500(~650 if my sulph mancer actually sells :^) )

when i bought 3 bps for massive discount and was selling the stuff for another 2 months

around 10 keys profit i think

i dont do unusuals xD

When I was given a Bubbling Pencil Pusher in 2014 summer update as a gift, and then some guy sold me a c9 bushman's boonie for it. Made 6 buds in unusuals (100+ keys in a day gg.

I've had a few months in the past of making around $200 - 400 per month. It's been a while though since I've stopped trading heavily for profit in the last 6 months. 

I think I made a few hundred keys in a month once. CS:GO trading, which is where I made most of my profit in trading, was very sporadic. One week youd make a few keys here and there, the next, 3 trades that were a solid 20-30 keys profit each. Just happens. 

Archived