Most underrated effects in your opinion.

Jackk

Burning flames.

Top tier reading skills

I'd say kill-a-watt / terror-watt, they are both really visible and can make for great combos. 

Tbh

PE or GE are underrated rarely see them but I expect them to be top tier mainstream but it's not

I'd say Steaming. It's a pretty nice effect for being so cheap. Probably my favorite low-tier effect just because of how it's not hard to look at, while being noticeable.

Probably just me, though.

Circling TF Logo

It seems like people treat it as the worst circling effect but imo it looks much better than peace and heart

But that's like my opinion, man

I don't own any unusual, but in my opinion, the circling tf logo effect is the best effect and unusuals with this effect should be higher rated.

Memory Leak, Phosphorous, Sulphuros, Bonzo, Ghastly Ghosts Jr, Haunted Phantasm Jr, all EOTL effects, Ooze, Stare and Amaranthine are all underrated greatly too.

Any Robo effect that isn't AF/RA, Phos/Sulph or GBH/TW.

Memory Leak, Overclocked, Power Surge and Electrostatic are admittedly not that best-looking effects, but their designs are so minimalistic it's good.

Molten Mallard's nice too.

-snip-

Top tier sarcasm detection skills

I thought I'd never hear it

Well, i understand people who dislike them cause they are sometimes glitched.

I'd say Steaming. It's a pretty nice effect for being so cheap. Probably my favorite low-tier effect just because of how it's not hard to look at, while being noticeable.

Probably just me, though.

Beside that I really like Blizzardy storm. Those two really look nice imo and I had a steaming Surgeon's Stahlhelm before and it fit nicely with Wintermantel and Brush with Death.

ALL OF THE ROBO EFFECTS (Except maybe Mem/Over, they really are hard to notice). Phos. and Sulph. especially, they're like better energies because the pixels they spawn can trail you, similar to Flame effects.

Archived